Friday, July 1, 2011

a lovely assortment for your friday [it's still!] morning!

July: one. be diligent about getting workouts in, at least three a week.  two. oh budget, hello there. three. enjoy every moment, especially because it's my birth month. three. walk to get ice cream at least once. four. eat at tikitaki. five. manage my magazines. six. comb the cats every other day. seven. wear a pretty dress once a week. {some fun, some usual, one challenging. trying to keep it simpler.}
1.   The best news I ever received was probably that I got the job at Delta, everything else has fallen into place after that - home, kitties, Matt.

2.  Something I'm looking forward to is this month, mostly planned but a free weekend out there, and all good plans that make my little life quite special. (fireworks, birthday, friends/great lake Huron, chain of lakes on the boat) Bring it on July.

3.  Something I would never do is, well I'm sure there are things but I'm totally drawing a blank right now. Or maybe I'm feeling very open today...

4.  If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose my train4change coach, Carla Murphy. She lives with such an open heart, she's a beast at triathlon, she's an Ironwoman, she has a great family, and she drinks beer and always has a burger when we're out to eat. My kind of woman.

5.  If I had to put a label on my style it would be colorful and cozy.

6.  One should always  follow your heart/laugh/as Lauren said, be kind to others.

7.  I want to get some things on my tangible to do list accomplished today, as much as I also want to just stay on the computer all day. Why am I so damn lazy?

Rouge- crimson, pomegr...
$30.00

33% Off SALE Red Flyer ...
$20.10

Photograph: Red Chilis...
$75.00

Georgia red peony 8x10 ...
$21.00

Summer Colours Week : yellow / pink / blue / : rainbow

Aw, it's the final day. I'm obsessed with making treasuries now. Imagine that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...