Sunday, July 31, 2011

cheese

Ringing in 2011.
We've been known to "do the shit out of some cheese."

So obviously I enjoy Jo's, of A Cup of Jo, cheese features:

She actually has quite a cheese history on her blog.

I can't wait to try some of theses cheeses. I have one picked out already for our November mini-anni-vaca, but I can't tell you because Matt reads the blog. I'll be sure to post about post cheese goodness.

"Wrapped in cambium cut from the spruce trees on the farm and washed in lambic" Holy, that sounds amazing. It's a Winnimere by Jasper Hill Farm. Mentioned on the Splendid Table. Want to take a road trip? We'd have plenty of time to plan, this cheese is only available from January to June.

Sometimes posts that I'm excited about, like this cheese feature, don't come out sounding like I think they could. Any suggestions to improve that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...