Tuesday, June 28, 2011

colour week!

Andrea of Hula Seventy  clicked off colour week for me, I didn't know it was before I read her post, with some beautiful yellow images. I was thinking about how I will need to actually hook my camera up to play along, I'm awful at that, but then I flipped past the etsy homepage, after buying some Squid Destash and they had quite the collection of RED items. (How's that for a run on sentence?) I thought it would be fun to play with etsy a bit jump started by the colour of the day from Poppy Talk.

So I made a little treasury! I can't figure out how to share it like Kyla does (she has great Friday Finds /treasuries {she also originally featured the I love ranunculus print}) but here's the link: Yellow #SummerColoursWeek

and for my would have been Summer Colours YELLOW submission, look to the post below.


and now for some homemade pizza!

1 comment:

Kaylia Payne said...

Just checked out your treaury, I love it!! The daydream list is great :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...