Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy, Happy Summer


We're welcoming summer here in mid-Michigan with a cloudy day. There is rain in the forecast, but finally, it FEELS like summer and here it is! So many days really do look like this:
 
Pure Michigan, Narrated by Woody. ;)


Inspired by the beautiful Lisa Leonard, I think I'd like to do a little a SUMMER TODO List!

Swim in a GREAT LAKE. DANCE in the rain. Have backyard BONFIRES. Stay up late and listen to a THUNDERSTORM. Take more PICTURES with my love. This is just a start... I'd like to read  What are you most looking forward to this summer?






My Grandparents blueberry farm, Oak Ridge Blueberries which doesn't 
have any web presence, but you could use your telephone 
to find out hours and opening day. 989-862-5039

1 comment:

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

A summer todo list is a great idea. I kind of have one in my head. I wish I could dance in the rain, but it doesn't rain much here in Southern California.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...