Wednesday, June 29, 2011

pink & blue love

: pink (preview) 

in bloom - 8x10 fine ar...
$28.00

LOVE
$15.00

lanterns - 8x8 fine art...
$28.00

bicyclette old school: ...
$6.50

: blue (preview)


SALE Blue Berry Alaska-...
$22.00

lyla. a pair of speckl...
$24.00

Handmade Leather Journa...
$32.00

Home Sweet Home - blue ...
$20.00
Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.





My own special bit of blue, thanks to Leigh-Ann. (thank you, thank you, thank you)

I LOVE IT. I'll have the code on Tuesday to share, you could link me from your blog. :)


Ahem... do i have your attention? Did I lose you to my wonderful etsy treasuries? Come back! 



This my dears is post one hundred and NINETY! Ten posts to go before 200! 
A giveaway may be in works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...