Monday, June 13, 2011

it's here!

So You Think You Can Dance is BACK for the summer!!! I waited until the top 20 were announced to do any posting, tryouts while not as obnoxious as American Idol still obnoxious. On Thursday while announcing they all performed in three dances each - one style group [contemporary, hip hop, etc], one all boys or girls, and the top 20 together.

This was my favorite dance:


Sonya. Surprise, surprise.

These are my favorite two dancers. Plus, I think the hip hop boys are strong, and I'm excited about the tapper!


Melanie & Sasha, contemporary
they dance together here to a Stacey Tookey routine.

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I have seen this a few times and enjoyed, maybe I should watch regularly this season

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...