Friday, June 24, 2011

Cats have ankles don't they?

1.   The last thing I ate was Raisin Bran, breakfast of champions. Oh, is that Wheaties? Well I feel like a champion anyway.

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is Lauren's  Baked Ziti and Summer Veggies but I think I'll be having salmon with quinoa and a few mixed greens. leftovers ftw.
 
3.  The best things catch me by surprise and then I'm thankfully reminded how beautiful the world is.

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is when my kitties run around the house like maniacs, they just were and it makes me giggle, even though I'm always worried they'll break they're ankles on the stairs. Cats have ankles don't they?

5.  Sports are a staple in our house. Matt wakes up everyone with Sports Center, I'm currently watchinglistening to Wimbledon while blogging and actually missing football season. Hopefully we catch a few baseball games this summer.

6.  "I'll miss the boredom and the freedom and the times spent alone" Time to Pretend MGMT.

7.  Right now I am aggrivated with my neighbor and the annoying sounds of his edger scrapping sidewalk. Dude, chill out no one needs to care that much about their yard.
 

1 comment:

monica said...

why does all food talk make me hungry?

xo monica

ps. love your blog

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...