Thursday, April 21, 2011

this is my brain today, jumping

I keep thinking it's Friday, probably because I'm probably taking tomorrow off. woohoo! (bowling banquet = too much fun)

It's Maundy Thursday. I like that term. Maundy. I first came across it in The Girl Who Played with Fire which takes place over Easter weekend if I remember correctly. Only 245 days until the release of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo!!! Can't wait to see Rooney Mara as Lisbeth.


I think I need this. It would so help me keep track of my cash spendings! & charges. lists!






Tomorrow I hope to clean and organize and purge my closets. With Matt moving in, well I suppose the boy's going to need some space. There will be lists.


so, so organized. but please not so pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...