Friday, April 15, 2011

chew some gum man - FitBF


1.   My favorite daily responsibility is, really other than brushing my teeth and showering I'm pretty awful at daily responsibilities. I would love to have Lauren's, I love to have a tidy house but I'm struggling to learn the daily routine. My favorite chore is laundry. I love having everything clean on one day. 

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is, I'm really not good at chores or daily responsibilities. This is something I'm learning to embrace. So let's go with all of them. Am I really a grown up? sheesh.

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is, dude, it's like picking a favorite star in the sky, burgers, Italian, steak fajitas, BLTs. I love good eats.

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is, well I love trying new recipes, but I love the standards too, but my favorite thing to cook, that I know I do well at, is probably spaghetti chopping the veggies, simmering the garlic, as long as remember to boil the water and cook the pasta. mmm.

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is I was in the local newspaper once for inviting Representative Dave Camp to my elementary school. I also invited President Bill Clinton but he just sent me a form letter back. I've met a couple of celebrities, Nellie McKay being my proudest one. I've thought about this before but I'm totally drawing a blank now!

6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish for a maid apparently, for a comfortable financial situation (not that it's bad), to have more energy along with four-six more hours in the day.

7.  My biggest pet peeve is people that are constantly annoyed, it rubs off on me, and it's an attribute I don't find appealing in myself. I annoy myself when I am annoyed and it becomes a viscous cycle. Also, hawking up giant loogies in public. So gross. I really can't tolerate bad breath either. I visibly cringe... chew some gum man.


now you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...