1. Something that makes me a great friend is, I'll always be there for your and will always try to make you laugh.
2. I am hungry and excited to eat the leftover curry in the fridge! Oh, and absurdly excited for 70 degree weather on Sunday but so afraid it's going to get away.
3. I am not good at staying on task unless it's something meaningless like vegging in front of the tv or filling out these blanks every week.
4. If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be loving, kind and funny.
5. Something I'm really cheap about well, Redwood Creek Cab is $9 at Rite Aid I don't spend more than that unless I'm not paying. ;) And I know I love it. I did spend more than that when I bought a wine.com Groupon and I'm so afraid that I won't like them I won't try any of them.
6. Something I'm willing to splurge on is food, I probably spend the most every month on food.
7. I would trade my new shoes I've never worn and won't wear until next fall for an actual spring in a heartbeat.