Friday, April 8, 2011

I love me some blanks

It feels like it's been weird week and needless to say I'm happy it's the weekend. I need to work on finding some balance...more on that in a later post. Whether we stay home and garden/clean/organize/veg and dance awfully with my family or head to GR and hang with my bestie and her hubs, this weekend is going to be great. And without further ado...


1.   Something that makes me a great friend is, I'll always be there for your and will always try to make you laugh.

2.  I am hungry and excited to eat the leftover curry in the fridge! Oh, and absurdly excited for 70 degree weather on Sunday but so afraid it's going to get away. 

3.  I am not good at staying on task unless it's something meaningless like vegging in front of the tv or filling out these blanks every week.

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be  loving, kind and funny.

5.  Something I'm really cheap about well, Redwood Creek Cab is $9 at Rite Aid I don't spend more than that unless I'm not paying. ;) And I know I love it. I did spend more than that when I bought a wine.com Groupon and I'm so afraid that I won't like them I won't try any of them.

6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is food, I probably spend the most every month on food.

7.  I would trade my new shoes I've never worn and won't wear until next fall for an actual spring in a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...