Saturday, March 19, 2011

really Being Human?

1.   The best deal I've ever gotten is  oh, I'm not even sure. I deal shop but I guess I've never gotten anything truly memorable...

2.  If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include people who could keep the conversation going, because I'd be super nervous. I'm enjoying this question though, usually I avoid it. Here we go. Kelly Rae Roberts, Leigh of Curly Girl, Elsie & LA (especially as a pair) because these women have all followed their dreams in a creative world. I'd love to soak up their passion and joy and learn all I could from them. So that's one dinner party I would love to host, I'm sure there are others. Lauren's list was great, be sure to check it out.

3.  Something that inspires me are the women above, the women in my family, a clear blue sky, sunshine, clouds, thunderstorms, my love, really the list is probably endless. I need to grab that inspiration more often.

4.  If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with well there are fourfive recognized flavors by the chef community, thank you Top Chef (hootie hoo forever!) sweet, bitter, sour, salty, umami. I thought my answer was going to be umami, but as I read about it apparently it only works when on of the four other flavors are present. I'll go with salt then, not that I really should have questioned this. I'm a salt fiend. rambling.

5.  I dream about so much. I've been having whack-o dreams at night, about random stuff. They always involve the people in my life in odd situations. Or I'm trying to think of a name of a Teen Mom and I can't figure out if I had the conversation in real life or my dreams. It was Chelsea. Currently during the waking hours I'm dreaming about the warm weather that's right outside the door or at least right around the corner, future plans with Matt, a weekend in Chicago, what I want to be when I grow up (today it's a nutritionist/food activist, a mom, bed and breakfast owner, or maybe this, this is ok.)

6.  My weekend will be spent, well I'm so glad you asked. On Sunday, I will be running (please think of this term loosely, more walking bits of jogging) my first organized race, the Bay City, St. Pat's 5k. I'm excited. I'm more excited for the Oatmeal Party/Power Breakfast I'm hosting at my house for my train4change mates. And then there's the beer after the race. But first, Saturday, will be spent with my love, I think we'll walk downtown and do some window shopping. I'm in a shopping mood. I don't even want to look at my budget. A bit of mall shopping too, it's the Gap corps Give & Get weekend, a perfect opportunity for my annual flipflop purchase. I'd like to cook something yummy and grocery shop. My Google reader needs some serious attention. Of course, house cleaning's got to happen pre-oatmeal party. I'm looking forward to this busy weekend. I'm sure we'll work some downtime in there too.

7.  If I could only  watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be something dramatic but that makes me laugh like, this is really out there, Being Human

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...