Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is buying my own home and following my heart.

2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is definitely the couch.

3.  My fashion philosophy is pretty non-existent. I wear what looks most comfortable and fitting for the day. I love t-shirts and jeans but love dresses and pretty shoes too. Hopefully this weekend I'll really get my closet organized and laundry finished and can put together more interesting outfits, mostly to highlight three new pairs of shoes, all still in their boxes.

4.  Something every girl should have is confidence in who they are and really comfy shoes.

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... a lot of printouts, I'd like to try some new recipes this weekend, the basics, a pen and receipts from baby shopping, I think we found the right one ;).

6.  My favorite music right now is ... yesterday I listened to My Brightest Diamond. I love Lauren's answer of The Civil Wars, that's my kind of sound.
 
7.  My favorite part of my body is my smile, eyes, freckles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...