Monday, March 28, 2011

I'd be.

If I were a month, I’d be July.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Saturday.
If I were a time of day, I’d be 7 pm.
If I were a planet, I’d be Earth.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a whale, Killer or Blue.
If I were a direction, I’d be forward.
If I were a piece of furniture, I’d be a Manhattan Chair from Pottery Barn.
If I were a liquid, I’d be a cab, probably Redwood Creek.
If I were a gemstone, I’d be a ruby
If I were a tree, I’d be a birch.
If I were a flower, I’d be a sunflower.
If I were a kind of weather, I’d be 75 degrees and sunny, with a light breeze.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.
If I were a color, I’d be orange.
If I were an emotion, I’d be happy.
If I were a fruit, I’d be a blueberry.
If I were a sound, I’d be laughter.
If I were a car, I’d be a VW bug, classic.
If I were a food, I’d be a caprese salad.
If I were a place, I'd be my backyard.
If I were a material, I’d be cotton.
If I were a taste, I’d be garlic.
If I were a scent, I’d be sunshine on skin.
If I were an animal, I’d be a sweet kitty cat.
If I were an object, I’d be your favorite coffee mug.
If I were a body part, I’d be a smile.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be the look of love.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be Old Navy flip flops.
If I were a song, I’d be:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...