Friday, November 5, 2010

hair

starting with, thankful for: having hair that i usually don't hate.
 
1.   My last haircut was a few weeks ago and i was surprised at what a difference it made. keeping it this length and growing it out, i'll have to keep it trimmed.

2.  My most daring hair moment was chopping it boy short five years ago. i loved those cuts.


3.  A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is probably nothing, maybe a mohawk, definitely words shaved it. just no. i love doing brave things with my hair.

4.  I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head) more red than i am now. jealous of girls with CURLS.


5.  My go-to hair do is blow dried and down. pony tail later in the day.
6.  My biggest hair disaster was  i got one of those round brush blow dryers stuck in it... took my mum HOURS to get it out. 

7.  A hairstyle I am dying to try is a long braid to one side, the reason i'm growing my hair out.



8.  My best hair day was today? i don't really know. really, not today but none stand out!

9.  The worst hairstyle I ever had was the mullet.


10.  My hair is allowing me to try something new, a reflection of me slightly messy but lovely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...