Friday, November 12, 2010

best most perfect day ever [is on the list]

thankful for: dreams.

1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was I'm not really very spontaneous... this is a goal i guess, do one ridiculously spontaneous thing before the end of the year.

2.  The best gift I've ever received was tangible gift: I can't think of a gift I haven't loved. intangible: unconditional love.

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was when I realize that it doesn't have to be so difficult, it just is. I'm glad I remembered that.

4.  I can't leave the house without keys, cellphone, camera.

5.  My favorite day of the week is   Saturday because   it can go whatever way you want. You can stay in bed all day and still have tomorrow to be productive, you could drive a thousand miles just to have breakfast someplace new, it's whatever you want it to be.

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is my kitties, my family, Matt.

7.  My perfect day would include snuggling in the morning, spending the day out on the boat with the fam, then having the rest of my favorite people over for a dinner party, and a bon fire in the backyard.  full of love and overflowing with laughter. 

What are your plans this weekend?

Oh this weekend, well I wont' be doing much of that or will I. Tonight girls dinner & pedicure with the DC gals,  tomorrow spending the day/weekend with Matt I think, and Sunday well maybe we'll be in Iowa and driving home after breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...