Sunday, November 28, 2010

before the amazing race starts!

1.   Black Friday is scary, seriously someone DIED two years ago.

2.  Christmas shopping this year will include NEXT weekend, WWSW - Williams Women Shopping Weekend. one of the highlights of the year.

3.  Holiday shopping makes me excited for the season and finding "perfect" great gifts.

4.  This year my Christmas list will include  cozy pants for lounging on the weekends, measuring cups, original art for my walls, a keychain, the things my loved ones know are "just right for me" / "so kate"

5.  Bargain hunter, or full price shopper?   whatever I find next weekend that's right, I'm so for! hopefully sales though.

6.  The best and worst things about shopping is are? The best thing about holiday shopping is an excuse to hang out with family, my oves. The worst thing about shopping is  the crowds and inconsiderate fellow shoppers, maybe if I am more considerate (and more hydrated?) it will be a better experience.

7.  Online shopper or in-person shopper? I certainly appreciate online shopping, impulse shopping any moment of the day, yes please, but I enjoy in-person shopping a lot for gifts... more in-person shopping than online...
 

SERIOUSLY Amazing Race WHY?! does someone get a 5.5 hr lead and then they all have to take the same flight?! (over 12 hours later) NOT FAIR! ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...