Sunday, November 21, 2010

four days!

1.   My Thanksgiving plans this year will include two dinners, the first nervously meeting a very important family and the second laughing with my lovely family while they meet a very important someone.

2.  My favorite Thanksgiving was they are all special, can't choose.

3.  My signature Thanksgiving dish is I'm going to make some pecan pie... my mum's making the green beans I'm in love with so that's kind of my signature on the meal, even though someone else is signing it.

4.  My favorite Thanksgiving food is  the aforementioned green beans, this is their Thanksgiving debut though. Stuffing is my favorite, turkeyday standby!

5.  Thanksgiving free association!  family, travel, goodness, crisp air, chirstmas is right around the corner, yummy food.

6.  Thansgiving is  the holiday season kick-off! I love the next seven weeks like no other.

7.  I am thankful for new love, family, the holiday season, a great meal, my wonderful home, sweet kitties, a good job, loud laughter, ridiculousness, friends, honesty, caring, silliness, happiness and seeing the beauty of everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...