Monday, June 11, 2012

Getting Good

Remember when I started posted regularly again for, oh, like a week because I was geeked about something good?

Well the link up was weeks ago! and life has just been too busy. I've rarely spent time on the computer in the evenings. Well, well, here we are finally!

me & my GOODies. Sam. yay Joy's fun packaging.

My secret pal turned out to be Joy, a vintage lover from Florida.
 She sent my great goodies.

Sam did claim Minnie Mouse quite quickly.
It was love.

I sent off my package to Jackie from the House of Sarager.
some Oreo's, a few tattly's, a fun ring... Jackie will have to fill in the rest.

It was definitely fun to participate in another package exchange. I've made a couple of new buds and that's always GOOD!



// awkward smile photos over.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it. I was seriously nervous that you would hate it! Sam looks so cute with Minnie!

Unknown said...

thanks for posting kate!

kate said...

no, no not at all! loved it. the scarf has been great for spring. thanks again!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...