Sunday, June 6, 2010

reflection

F antastic, E njoyable, B eautiful, R ed, U nique,  A dventurous, R ejuvenatory, Y ou and me
 
Fantastic, Enjoyable
 For the most part. I had a wonderful dinner party with fabulous friends, learned I could fall for someone, enjoyed snuggles with said someone and had a fantastic trip to Chicago. (the highlights)
 
 Beautiful, Red
Yes. Had an absolute blast decorating for vday holiday, making ridiculous hearts for my cats to wear and a handmade valentines day card.
 
Unique, Adventurous
Certainly. I'd never been broken up with before by someone I was falling for. I'd never adventured in new parts of Chicago (Renegade Handmade, Friars, etc). I threw my first dinner party and decorated my home with hearts (that are still on the front door - in June!)

Rejuvenatory
No. I got hurt and that threw me off. I was all wrapped in ideas and plans and daydreams. I didn't write much, I don't think I took time for myself. So no, plans of rejuvenation fell through.
 
You and me 
 Sigh. We had some good times, some real sweet times. I think he might have been the perfect first person to fall for as I started this dating adventure. We had ideas and talked a lot, but in the end it didn't work out and I understand why. It was fun to think though. 
 
myself, art journal, yard
 
myself
so wrapped up in myself. this was a yucky prediction of the future. i think i related everything that happened in may to me. how ever unrelated to me it was. this may be something i struggle with for  a long time. but i'm learning. 
 
art journal
nada. i did buy some supplies and thought i would start a bit late. didn't follow through. but just like with style school. i can do it another time when i'm feeling more crafty and creative.

yard
success! i've had so much fun working in my yard. everyt time i go out there i realize how much work we've done and how much work we still have to do. it really is a wonderful yard and so fun to work in. over the years (yes, it will take years!) it will really look fantastic and more like my yard! 
 
  so. while i didn't not have the month i expected in february or may (or march or april) it was something. i learned things. absolutely. thank goodness. because what is life without learning? and that's truly all i can hope for. 

"It’s only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth — and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up — that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kubler-Ross (via)
 
ps. i'm in the mood to write, so i might as well post back to back. i might even write another one (or two!)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...