|now you. and if you borrow this from my blog - go ahead and link back to her's. i'm just the messenger.|
1. If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose New York magazine, news/social/pop/puzzles. yes please.
2. If I were to run my own magazine it would be a mix, beautiful photos, accessible fashion, well written stories and news articles, recipes, quotes, a dash of pop culture, puzzles. (hmm maybe this should become my goal with my blog - what would i read in my
favorite ideal magazine?)
3. I buy my magazines via subscribe to NYmag, starting a W subscription, and impulse buy Real Simple/RachelRay
4. I prefer my magazines definitely in my hand it's the smell and the roll-up-ability, ooh and glossiness.
5. The number of magazines I buy each month is maybe one extra in addition to my subscriptions. I barely keep up as it is, who am I kidding I don't!
6. My favorite magazine genre is news/popculture combo.
7. The magazines I read regularly are NYmag, this feels redundant, sorry. ...occasionally Real Simple, Rachel Ray, Self.