Friday, February 18, 2011

1.   I am sick and so, so sick of it. I try to do everything right, eat healthy, take my vitamins, take (otc) drugs, get enough sleep, even exercise. It feels like I've been sick on and off for two months. ...going to the doctor Monday (she's double booked today). ...going to do my best to enjoy the weekend (baby shower weekend!) getting extra rest, catching up with old highschool friends, snugglin' with m'man, getting caught up on laundry and house work.

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was move to New York with out knowing anyone.

3.  I feel prettiest when the sun's on my face and my freckles have popped, my hair's pulled back and I'm smiling. 

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is  daydreams at night, the stuff I'll probably never do but I like to dream about anyway - travelling the world  (all the time), opening a store, and there's the stuff I forget I wanted to do once I get up like really clean my house, finish the laundry, get in my craft room. 

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is haha, that's not possible to choose, sorry bud - top choices: my spaghetti, matt's spaghetti (totally different) salad with pecans and gorgonzola, a blt, santi's tacos, mom's stir fry, sushi, seriously I love food man. :)

6.  The way to my heart is with love.
 
7.  I would like to go to sleep tonight, never feel another sore throat again this winter, and get everything crossed off my must do list. 

1 comment:

Kami said...

Hope you feel better soon!!! And yes, moving to NYC without knowing a soul is indeed pretty darn brave!

Stopping by from laurens to say hello!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...