1. I am currently obsessed with the thought of cleaning my house top to bottom, apparently this could be part of the reason that I cannot kick my illness. That's rather alarming. I need to get on a better routine with everything! I'm excited to, hopefully this holds out through the weekend.
2. Today I am moody because, I haven't been all week and it's about time; up and down, productive and lazy, glutinous and ready to stay on track. It can change at a moments notice. I want another carmel latte.
3. The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is right now, an immature 25. Sometimes I feel twelve, sometimes I feel 35, but mostly I feel 25. I am who I am and part of that is age. Sometimes I am a giant baby.
4. My favorite place is home, because it's lovely and Matt's probably there and the kitties are there and it's cozy. Next to home, I love to be on the lake, any lake.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is see number one, I've been to icky to tackle it in one big giant clean, so I haven't been doing the basics. ew. (but please know, it's really not horrible, it's just unkempt.)
6. The last thing I purchased was a carmel latte and a cinnamon raisin bagel.
7. The thing I love most about my home is that it reflects who I am and is filled with love. It may be messy and dusty but it's mine and I love it. It's home.