1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things (cats and Matt accounted for) I would grab my mac, because it's full of all my photos, my beautiful stuffed elephant from Matt, because it shows that he gets me, my orange boots ;). This is so hard, you know I've got lots of great stuff that I really love but if my home was fire all that would matter would be getting out safely. I'd miss my alebrijes and my books and my blankets but it's all just stuff, sometimes too much stuff. This question is making me really uncomfortable. Can you tell?
2. A smell I really like is there's a plasticy smell to some magazines that I love, garlic cooking, Matt, sugary lotions and candles, the smell of skin after spending time outside when it's cold or sunny, mmmm that's my favorite!
3. Something you might not know about me is I work here.
4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are there are sooo many, there's a reason my reader is up to 751 unread items and counting... always read Amanda. Kyla. Rachel. But that's because they're in my General Awesomeness folder and I see their posts. I think I'm going to do some blog cleaning/organizing this weekend. overwhelming.
5. This weekend I will oh there's a list but we'll have to see the only guarantees are sleep, dinner out one eve, finishing decorating for Valentine's Day, snuggling, watching Community, and reading. oh and the above. oh the list I mentioned, I sent it to the boy I always mention and he broke it down by day. love.
6. Nothing makes me happier than love, friend love, man love, kitty love, mumma love, family love, list love, book love. It's alllll good. and sort of a cheat answer, but after that fire question f/u one thing that makes me happiest.
7. A bad habit I have is L-A-Z-Y.