1. I feel happy when the sun is shining on my face, I feel productive and focused, I'm with Matt, I'm with my family, I'm with my besties, I'm planning something. On my own, I'm happiest when it's warm and I'm sitting under the tree in the backyard maybe reading, maybe just listening to the birds.
2. I get silly when I'm hyper. This has been happening more often recently, the hyper-ness, and then I just ramble on and try to spill everything out at once. It happened when I got home last night. I asked about nineteen questions and then ran off to go pee. (silly that I told you that.) My new bowling moves are silly. On my own I'm silly when I talk or sing to my kitties, or pull funny faces for no reason.
3. Something that makes me sad is the feeling of the unknown or that someone is disappointed in me. I make myself the most sad when I dwell on things and don't talk them out.
4. Something that makes me annoyed is inconsiderate people, squawking, spitting. I annoy myself the most when I am impatient.
5. A time that I've been truly surprised was when Matt and I found our quiet way to each other and have carried on for 3.5 months. I surprised myself when I purchased my home mostly on my own.
6. I am so thankful for the love and support I have in my life. The good health of [most] everyone I care for. I'm thankful that I'm strong on my own as well.
7. I feel loved when my mum tells me she misses me and invites us over for dinner, I'm snuggled up in Matt's warm arms or our legs are twisted together, the kitties roll around at my feet, friends call, and family gatherings. I love myself the most when I just breathe and feel content with where I'm at.