It's been a weird week. I'm really disliking this winter. I always feel like I'm always on the brink of sickness and I'm tired and I want it to be summer. so there.
Thank goodness, we're going away for the weekend, me and six of my favorite people!!! Do you think I need it?? ZoodeSKI, Boyne Highlands here I come!
That also means it's time for Fill in the Blank Friday!!!!!
this feels like spring.
can i live in that image for the next thee months?
can i take matt?
1. My favorite quote is "Always look on the bright side. Be eccentric. Be inspired. Follow your heart and be your funny self." It's from a beautiful shop in Paris, Karine Dupont.
2. A bad habit I have is well, can lack of motivation be a bad habit? Because that's definitely my biggest fault right now and inconsistency, same boat.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was I think that first night I was at Ferris all by myself, I had a private dorm, definitely felt grown up, breaking up the ex was pretty grown up (almost six years ago), moving to New York to be on my own, with no connections was but I can't really pinpoint an exact moment.
4. Weekends are FANTASTIC, full of possibility but we usually end up in the same state, cuddled up on the couch reading/sports/lazing. Definitely not complaining.
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Abby. That's an easy one!
6. I wish for so much. Today I'm wishing for inspiring meetings that will build a fire of excitement in me about training for the tri and give me oodles of motivation for Monday.
7. A secret I have is I'm scared I'll never figure it out.