Friday, January 13, 2012

life, cats, blanks, linking up.


& for the first time with 
via miss lisa. 


1.   The last thing I ate was delicious leftover pasta that Matt had made last night. It's a variation on his chicken, sundried tomatoes, artichoke pasta that I was so afraid to try the first time and now I adore. He subbed sausage for the chicken because that's what we had. mmm mmm mmm.

2.   The last song I listened to was the last song on this playlist from meg. I've listened to this quite a few times. My favorite song of course is this.

3.  Using the letters in my name I can spell ate, take, at, eat, teak. KATE

4.  If I had to dress in one color for the rest of my life I would pick  probably blue or black. maybe purple..

5.  If you were to look in my bag right now you'd find wallet, gum, iphone, notepad for lists, receipts and coupons, lists, a ticket from the Grand Rapids Griffins game, touch screen gloves from Matt in the best limey mustard color.

6.  When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to go home for the weekend! Ah, the first full week of work back after a long break is so rough. Ready for this weekend!

7.  My all time favorite song to dance to is oh probably something very 90's and very high school dance-y.

and now for:


life rearranged

 our newest picture from the hockey game

this cat looks like this, always. she is ridiculous.
 it took me forever to read this book. i'm not even sure i liked it.
bacon chocolate, yes please. it's delish.
my lovely package arrived from melissa. love it!
i plan to share what i received over the weekend!
but seriously, that cat paper cutting - you know it's going to be good!





Craving: a bloody mary Seeing: SNOW Loving: snow, matt, sleep, the kitties, the weekend

1 comment:

Jeannett said...

that bacon looks disgusting. disgustingly DELICIOUS!!!! what is it about the combo of salt and sugar? i may just have to do the next best thing this morning...make bacon and waffles and dip my bacon in the syrup...oh YUMMO!

thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...