Thursday, November 17, 2011

Package Pals - What I Sent!

Is it a pile of stuff sitting on the living room table? 
(not that ever happens)

Is it a Christmas gift for someone over seas?
(subtle reminder to my Croatian readers)

NO! NO! Silly, it's...










brought to you by the sweet (and patient!) blogger Gentri Lee!
(how great is that name!)


 It was great to participate in package pals with such great bloggers!

"From Michigan to Idaho (the mitten to the potatoes!!) a goodie box full of great etsy finds, some sweet treats and a few more surprises made it's way to my package pal Karly! It was fun to break out the kraft paper and finger knitting and share a bit of myself with a new pal."

Here are a few more snaps of the package I sent off to Utah:

the box was lined with different scrapbook papers & once contained a 4x6 frame and photo album I sent off the picture frame with the list of all the goodies in it!
plum disco beads / finger knitting via me! / isavirtue notebook
Lemon Heads / Red Hots / a disposable camera! / Jones soda lid with a secret message ;) / a note
All wrapped up and ready to head to Idaho!!! 
(hey-oh)


And off she went.
Isn't sending and receiving mail the best?!

2 comments:

Kaylia Payne said...

What a wonderful idea! It looks like you really put a lot of thought and care into the package :) I did something like this last year, it was exciting to send out mine and receive theirs!

Dawn said...

That's pretty cool! I'm actually participating in an ornament swap, so that's exciting. I've only seen small things before, not a package swap...so that is pretty awesome! I like it. It sounds like you came up with some wonderful things to include, and I think anyone would be excited to receive it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...