1. What I love most about my home is the color and the light when the sun shines in. Who I share it with is a give-in.
2. I'm excited because, it's Friday. On Sunday I had an Iced Cap late in the day and that caused me to stay up late. I only got six hours of sleep and I've been struggling ever since. So I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep and some productivity (as always) this weekend.
I just can't pass up a good iced Cap.
3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is ignore, veg out in front of the tv. I'm trying to be more of a take a walk and breath some fresh air girl though. Seems better.
4. Currently I am craving the spaghetti I'm going to make for dinner tomorrow night and the Mother's day breakfast I'm making on Sunday am.
5. The thing I love most about my mom is she follows her heart. And she's funny and she knows her shit. And she's pretty awesome.
6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would probably be "Always look on the bright side" stolen from the Karine Dupont slogan I love.
7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would probably be spaghetti, you can kind of get creative.