1. People always tell me I look like someone they know from the next town over. Once I was told I looked like one of the characters from Castle, haven't figured out who. I asked Matt once, incase doppleganger week came back to faceybook and we were watching one of the HIMYM dg episodes, and he said I kind look like Abby Elliot from SNL. I'll take it.
what do you think?
2. Friends don't let friends take themselves too seriously.
3. A sunny [warm] day is perfect for throwing open the windows and breathing the fresh air, a bit of yard work and cookout.
4. My favorite accessory is the earring set Matt gave me for Chirstmas.
5. If I could afford it I would pay a housecleaner, I can't keep up and it's just me and soon to be Matt.
6. The cure for boredom is flipping on the tv or open the computer.
7. I am currently "in like" with this moment, warm on the porch with sleeping kitties and still delightfully procrastinating the cleaning I need to get to and my stupid broken dryer duct in the basement.