Friday, December 31, 2010

core story

What central story is at the core of you, and how do you share it with the world?

The core story of me, or the core story of twenty10? The core story of twenty10 has been figuring it out, embracing it, and I suppose, in essence, that's the story of me as well. (lots of commas. too many?) To let go of overthinking and just embrace where I am is what I've learned this past year. I'm happiest when I'm relaxed and content with where I am and the only person standing in the way of that is me.

To share it with the world I think I simply need to be calmer and more confident in that state of mind, content with myself and the world around me. Calmer, less frantic. I share this now with big smiles and big loud errupting laugther. Because that's me. Maybe I shouldn't be worrying about being calmer.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...