Wednesday, December 29, 2010

achieve


What’s the thing you most want to achieve next year? 

This question has been bothering me for most of the year, not always present but there under the surface. Next year I would like to discover, achieve, what I want to achieve for my future; the next year, the next five.

How do you imagine you’ll feel when you get it? Write that feeling down. 

Finding the answer to that question would make feel on track / heading in the right direction. 

Brainstorm 10 things you can do, or 10 new thoughts you can think, in order to experience that feeling today.
  1. make a list of the things i may consider to be "what i want to be when i grow up."
  2. research the top five, or however many feel right
  3. write, right here, the reasons why i feel these things are exciting and would suit me and why i feel i'd be on the right track.
  4. figure out how where i am right now might just be "on the right track"
  5. just breathe, and focus on the favorite things in my life
  6. work on my list of 25 things to do before i turn 26
  7. make a list of the things that are day-to-day, like getting healthy, that may not be part of the big picture in my mind right now but will make feel more balanced overall
  8. think about the things that i think will make me feel more balanced
  9. work on them
  10. take a step back. you have an amazing fucking life, enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...