1. I think its hilarious that my mom sent me an article about Twittering a job.
2. I wish I was seven years old, second grade, swimming all summer, that was a good age.
3. My favorite music is Christmas music I only listen to it during the holidays though. I love that I can sing along.
4. I always knew it in the back of my mind but after a year in New York I'm ready to move away to be closer to my family and friends.
5. Looking at my old notes I found my life list I'm happy to say that I've completed some of the things on it.
6. this was originally posted on facebook. I started a blog, check it out here http://katerees711.blogs
7. I watch a lot of television. (ridiculous amounts)
8. I'm about to be laid off.
9. I wish that I could just bum around the city for awhile before having to find a new job but I'm afraid that I don't find something right away I'll get into a slump.
10. Over the past year I've become much more accepting of who I am and I'm happy with that person. I like me. Oh, that sounds cheesy.
11. I have an ipod shuffle but the same 14 songs have been on it since August. I can admit that I'm finally sick of Flavors of Entanglement from Alanis Morissette.
12. I cried through the last half of the Brave One and was so worried she wasn't going to be able to achieve revenge for her loss.
13. I miss driving, summer driving...windows down, sun streaming in.
14. I miss the lakes. Last summer the closest I got to the water was riding the Staten Island Ferry. Let me remind you a live on an island, on the Atlantic coast.
15. I love skiing but I only go once a year.
16. I'm applying for Teach For America.
17. I love food, love, love, love it.
18. Ovaltine is delicious.
19. I have a lot of ideas running through my head. I'm not sure if they're something I'm really interested in or if I just think I am.
20. Such as, maybe I should be a detective. or not.
21. I love traveling. I need to start saving my pennies so I can do it more often.
22. And more pennies, I'd love to buy a house.
23. I love crosswords but I'm not very good at them.
24. I'm getting better at Sudoku but I don't like it as much.
25. I'm a lazy, lazy bum.