Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kate a Teacher?!

Kate a Teacher?! Well I'm one step closer to it being a reality!

Two weeks ago I submitted my Teach For America application and today I found out that I was accepted in to the final round interviews. I'm skipping the phone interview, which was a relief due to my ever weakening Chocolate, and straight to the group final interview!

I'll know more as of the ninth after they complete the phone interviews and release the details of the locations and the sample teaching session. A sample teaching session, five minutes in front of 12 other interviewees and the panel. I'm nervous already, but a good nervous. I'm excited to see where this could take me and will enjoy preparing for it.

I posted my letter of intent and application essay below just for the heck of it. Check 'em out if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...