Tuesday, September 18, 2012

fall

Here we are half way through September, and I'm ready to consider it Fall. I've celebrated by breaking out the long sleeves, wearing a few sweaters, enjoying a pumpkin spice latte, a salted caramel mocha, and a pumpkin chai.

Fall brings open windows, crisp air flowing through house, football, Matt making chili, a squash & stout extravaganza, tea drinking in the evenings, halloween!

Fall...I love you. Next year we're going to celebrate our love among your colors. How cool is that?!

ps. I'm so resisting the urge to rush out and buy a few new notebooks.

2 comments:

JacPfef said...

I am so ready for it. These crisp NY mornings have been spoiling me and the ten cans of pumpkin I bought two weeks ago are nearly gone already!

sarahannnoel said...

Oh you have described my perfect autumn kick-off. I can't ever wait for it to start either!

Love,
Sarah
the Reverie blog

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...