Thursday, May 17, 2012

trains of thought

trains of thought fascinate me... asking the question, how did we get on this subject and then tracing it back with a friend. amusing, fascinating.

today i followed the interesting train of links you see below.

#realtalk from your editor / RESPONSES FROM YOUR EDITOR

where I read this, "and I don’t plan on ever getting married."
which took me here:

The Marriage Project / The Marriage Project, Reflection 22- “With a healthy dose of independence and other personality traits that make it a poor fit for me, I believe.”

where I saw the blog title Fat and the Ivy

which is full of interesting articles and links to other.

which all having me thinking, once again, about my relationship with food and my perception of my body image.

enjoy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...