Tuesday, December 8, 2009

wishes & pretty things



original source?


368 Reasons to L-O-V-E winter.  http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/2009/12/winter-is-coming.html

My Reason: I could read the reasons you all love winter all day long. I love winter because I break out my hats, gloves and scarves, the way winter light can make everything just beautiful instead of gray, the outlines of tree branches in said light, walks in crisp snowy air, cups of hot chocolate, blankets, thick sock, christmas music and movies. Oh and sooo much more! :)

I had the best hot chocolate today, so yummy. Did I stop at one glass? No. I had 3. worth it.

credit  / original source?



I wish I had someone to hold my hand. One of the rare times I will comment on the bits of loneliness I encounter. The Family Stone is one of my favorite films. I love that giant family and all the layers they offer. There is something magical about how they fit together, learn about themselves, and in some cases fall in love. It's one of those films that can really make me go, I wish I had that. But I have a great family and friends and enjoy the time I have on my own. (12/5)

I wish for a camera to capture the beauty of my drive home. The beautiful lines of a bare tree, early winter light. Perfect. (12/6)


I wish there had been more hours in the day to decorate my wonderful house for the holidays. I bought the tree, first one I checked out, the most efficient shop ever!, and decorated it. perfect. (12/7)

I wish I had more confidence during my presentation. It's just a discussion of my job. Why so nervous? (12/8)
credit / original source?


I'm a strong believer in link with love now. You can see when I started I wasn't, my apologies. I hope someone can let me know what the original source of the photos above are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...