yesterday i got on the computer and said, after this i'm going to be computer free through tuesday - i'm on vacation in florida. of course that didn't happen, i had to email a boy and let him know why he wasn't going to hear from me - we are messaging quite frequently on okcupid. and check my email. and see some beautiful blogs. kaylah.mel.elsie.la.rachel. these are definitely my top five blogs i think (and ok this is the first time i've listed the blogs i read - it feel a little weird. :) and rachel had this awesome little prompt...
1. When do you feel happiest? when those little moments happen that take my breath away. or i laugh really, really hard. sunshine.
2. How do you take care of yourself? not well enough. i try to eat well - but then i pig out. i only work out once a week. i'm going to start being better to myself. and allowing the splurges. i just have to find the balance. everything in my life needs to be about finding balance. one track mind...
3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated? i'm externally inspired by so much. (see above list!) internally is where my motivation needs to come from though.
4. What do you do for fun? laugh. eat out. walk in the sun. read crafty blogs. watch tv. squish my kitties!
5. What intimidates you? the amount of things that exist in the world that i may not get to experience. not being myself.
6. What is something you're proud of? living on my own for a year and half. getting out of that one relationship. putting myself out there, slowly but surely.
7. Finish this sentence. I never want to feel like i'm settling or stop laughing.
8. Favorite vacation spot. no way i could ever choose one. vacationing/travel the world is a dream.
9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10). 9 on it's way to a ten. vacation in florida! sleep in. walking. charmed. delicious breakfast. beautiful blogs. (to come: bell's shopping. flea marketing. relaxing on the porch. hamburgers.) love.
10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know i am full of love.
look at this b-e-a-uuutiful photo!
we heart it via la's freckled nest
that felt good. a nice little blog. and the final question made me think... even though now it seels like such an obvious answer.
ok - for reals now, no more computer until wednesday!