Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This is kind of a heavy post, maybe you just want to listen to a nice song watch a fun dance (it looks sad, but it gets fun fast):


Melanie & Marco, NappTabitha & Napoleon  / my girls are holding strong!!!



In my reflective mood, I've been thinking a lot about this post and the things I left off. The things that I couldn't admit to myself or even see.

2010. losing my way through an absurd relationship
2009. finding a job in within 5.5 hours of home.
2008. finding a job and apartment in new york.
2007. finding a job in bay city.
2006. ending work at delphi. enjoying the summer, getting ready to travel with mom.
2005. being newly single.
2004. fighting for a doomed relationship.
2003. finding my first job.

Last June I said, " didn't realize for the past three springs i have been job hunting. or that this is my first fully employed spring of my 24 years. this is my first spring when big changes aren't taking place. i'm trying to find a balance of work, friendship and self."

Look at me, I thought I had it all figured out. 

Do you remember the things you were worrying about a year ago? How did they work out? ...”  Dale Carnegie (via the messes i make)


I think maybe they didn't work out then, but every year I grow. I've definitely found my way through. I'm here and I can just be.

instagram / mattPhone / love / holy freckles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...