Friday, July 15, 2011



1.   I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) fickle pickle when it comes to the time of day. My energy fluctuates. I wish I was more of a morning person.

2.  My favorite Pandora stations are Adele, Ingrid Michaelson, Home, and I'm really loving my new Civil Wars station. 

3.  3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Blackbird, Mercy, and Dog Days are Over.

4.  My favorite pattern is probably polka dots/circles.

5.  My favorite perfume is unkown, I used Amor, Amor for a really long time. I'm almost out and I'm thinking I need to find a new scent. I'm loving my Love, etc lotion from Body Shop (thanks Kayleigh!) and it looks like they have a perfume! I'll have to try it out in September when we're near a shop.

6.  Rules are rules. Some should be questioned, some are valid. Give me a specific one and we can talk.

7.  My most overused phrase or punctuation is probably something like "are you kidding me?!" "seriously?!" I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...