Friday, April 29, 2011

VWBug Classic. Always.

1.   I am looking forward to the gorgeous weather that's showing her lovely face. It will make everything so much brighter. God, I love summer.

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is I guess sometimes I'm embarrassed by watching and caring so much about Teen Mom 2. 

3.  My favorite car is VWBug Classic. Always.

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be 75 sunny with a few puffy clouds, and a slight breeze once and awhile. A thunderstorm once or twice a week. 

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is a deep breath and good music to distract me. I love the idea of a Latte to distract me. A walk to. I'm so looking forward to just taking a walk tonight, no pressure to workout just a stroll.

6.  This weekend is full! 5k tomorrow morning, drive to GR, weekend with friends, visit Grandparents on the way home, and squeeze in some house cleaning when I get home.

7.  If I were a color, I'd be  orange because, bright, bold - you get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...