Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's link time friends.

 Wow, I would really love to recreate this in my backyard!
OFFICIAL CREDIT VIA oh, hello friend (image via pottery barn, thanks beth c!)

Having a bad day? You should ask yourself, what do you love about yourself? You'll probably be amazed with what you come up with. And if you don't come up with a few good things then email Lacy or me or maybe take Not that Kind of Girl's survey via Yes & Yes. You have the answers you just need to uncover them.

via

I love Shanna Murray's work. This one supports ShelterBox who provides assistance in Japan and other places in need.

The day before I read this post from Bleubird I made full-fledged Betty Crocker Banana Bread. I'd love to try her gluten free version. Another BB recipe.

Holy moly, I love this bag! from Ika Bags via Haute Whimsy

I love these Charcoal Drawings from little lady/lady bop. Thinking about getting a set for Matt and I. What do you think about including the cats too?! Yes, we're kind of those people. ;)

 
via 

love:
this special Birthday Book from A Cup of Jo.
these amazingly colorful shoes via The Dainty Squid.
me a colorful tight via Pugly Pixel.
Lacy's post about nightly pillow talk.
The Bright Side's colorful theme this month.
Alec Vanderbloom's photos, always.
the Before I Die wall.
love, love these twinkle lights via oh, hello friend.
Meg's wonderful reminder that changing locations isn't going to change who you are and basically every post she's posted for the past month.
more color from The Bright Side.
Lauren's (of Fill in the Blank Friday's) reflection on "losing" to "the Plan" and embracing life where it is now.
the colors in this post from SFgirl

Of course it wouldn't be a link love list (Lx3!) without a few from Heck Yeah Tying the Knot!

And others with link love.
http://www.puglypixel.com/2011/04/15 . http://daintysquid.blogspot.com/2011/04/ff-1001.html . http://brightbazaar.blogspot.com/2011/04/sundays-bright-links_17.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awhh i love the little pie chart, that's so true! xo.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...