Friday, April 1, 2011

A day without laughter is a day wasted.



1.   The best prank I ever pulled was well, I'm not a prank puller. I find most pranks obnoxious. I like reading the google April Fool's but that's about the extent of it.

2.  The best prank ever pulled on me was well, I have this memory of my Grandpa Rees playing a prank, but I don't remember what it was. 

3.  A day without  laughter is a day wasted.

4.  The most important things in life are the people you love, no doubt. Oh, and good food.

5.  I dream of owning a B & B/small shop/coffeeshop/wine/martini/beer/whisky bar, loving and laughing every day, having my own little family, and beautiful craftsman house and living life to the fullest.

6.  I dread failing, being lonely, losing, awkward conversations, the smell of diesel exhaust and other awful smells in general.

7.  A discovery I made this week was my body is learning how to run, it's adapting to what I'm doing and it's gotten easier. It's still hard, but it's miserable (sometimes).
I'm soooo looking forward to this weekend, lots of fun plans ahead! The Pioneer Woman is doing an AMAZING giveaway and I got to list my plans. I'll share them here too:

tonight is a girl’s night with some friends; there’s garlic mayo and some bad (or fantastic) action movie in my future, then sleeping in (of course), breakfast with my love, mani-pedi for myself, ? shopping with my love to finish his anniversary present (??? hidden in case Matt reads), maybe a trip to visit my friends new addition to her fam, 10 day old Gavin (and her of course!), definitely a sushi date and source code or sucker punch, more sleeping/breakfast/lazin/snugglin/cooking, moving a absurdly heavy bar from my mom’s to my house for the basement, maybe one or two house projects, and all with lots of love and stolen kisses because we’re celebrating our 6month anniversary. such a good weekend ahead. 

Oh, and welcome to APRIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...