Friday, April 22, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday

 
1.   Fridays are the beginning of a weekend, full of possibilities and a relief after a long week.

2.   My sweet kitties, the lovely Matt, my wonderful family and finding calm and inspiration in every day life all make me terribly happy.

3.  Somethings that inspires me are beautiful blogs and images, sunshine, flowers, color and right now, anyone that is organized. I need more organization in my life. 

4.  I have the day off today and I slept in, did the McD's breakfast thing, got my car from my mum's, did a bit of blog reading and snuggling with Matt (he has the day off too for Good Friday, I took a vacation day) now I'm about to tackle my closets! Bringing in summer with all my spring/summer clothes and telling this cold weather to get lost by putting away most of my winter clothes. Then we'll probably do a bit of grocery shopping and maybe watch The Town or catch up on the DVR.

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is eclectic vintage. It has to be cozy and colorful with a dash of what do they call it, whimsy.

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm liberal.

7.  I'd like to go to Italy  so I could walk the streets, eat delicious foods, drink beautiful wines and soak in the people and vibrant colors. Sounds fantastic.
 
 
Thought I might add a little senses bit each week... listen . Florence & the Machine see . two sweet kitties sleeping and three closets to be organized. smell . the coffee i'm about to pour. taste . the strawberries and raspberries i'm going to have for lunch. feel . my cold feet that i'm about to wrap in slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...