Tuesday, January 11, 2011

more goals



I'm still thinking about the beginning of 2011 and how to stick to my 11 goals, work towards the 11 goals Matt and I made (eek!), finish up pretty much start my 25 before 26 and work on balancing it all.

Of course as I read others' lists I want to add to mine. This is why I made making lists my last goal.

Yes and Yes, 13 Ways to Refresh the New Year
1. Get rid of the clothes you don't love and don't wear - Are you really going to ever wear that fringed jacket Mum gave you?!
2. Clean out your car - That feeling when you open your trunk, and it's totally clean, why wouldn't you want it for the whole car?!
5. Reevaluate the relationships in your life - At the end of 2011 I was struggling with what should be one of the most important relationships in my life. But it's not. And to halfass it, to not try to make it work is not working. His loss.
7. Update your resume - Delta's not even on it. 

8. Clean out Organize your bathroom cabinet - just too much clutter.

Lifehacker, Five Things to Make Time for This Year

Passion Projects - getting creative with Matt, sewing, learning to love training for the tri
Your Weekly Review - I really like this as a blog idea and to hold myself accountable
Written-Down Goals -  hey, that's what I'm doing!


other good blogs that I didn't really borrow any goals from:
http://www.notthatkindofgirl.net/2011/01/03/tkog-sets-friggin-goals/
http://bleubirdvintage.typepad.com/blog/2011/01/a-few-good-goals.html
http://www.kylaroma.com/2011/01/a-look-behind-a-step-forward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...