Monday, September 26, 2011

Nan Lawson Good Cheer Deal & Fab

"The animals photographed for this series are real live animals, raised (and most rescued) by loving and dedicated animal keepers and handlers who care for them as their own and ensured their welfare while being photographed (in studio or outside at the facilities where they live, then photoshoppped into the backdrop). Through this series, we help support organizations devoted to animal rescue, educational programs, and nurturing wildlife."
I made my first Fab.com purchase yesterday and how cool that it was for a good cause. It finally kicked off making purchases for a terribly naked wall in our living room. 
Earlier this year I bought a good cheer deal from oh, hello friend for Nan Lawson's etsy shop.

Nan Lawson has such a great variety of prints. At first Matt was leaning towards the characters, and I was leaning more towards something sweet.


I'm not sure what you'd consider what we did pick, but we like it. 


This stag fits well with the owl above, and will bring a bit more masculinity into myour colorful, (my) girly living room. I have to give Matt props, he never complains about the girly-ness. I just want to blend our two styles, vintage eclectic and quite modern.

Thanks to the discount of the good cheer deal {there are still some left!} we were able to get a second piece. This one is for the bedroom. I narrowed it down to these two...


And Matt chose....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...