Sunday, September 25, 2011

buy me things


I'd love a K+M for Matt and I.
Our anniversary is next weekend. 
It will be a busy weekend with Festival but we were at the Masonic yesterday, and I think it will be nostalgic and sweet to be thinking about where it all started. 

My plans last weekend for a major Fall switch and house clean kind of fell flat. The decorations are mostly out, but the house is quite dusty and the clothes are still packed away. Anyway, unless I have some treasure hidden away that I don't remember, I'd really like a new Fall purse. The one above will do.

Both of these items were found via oh, hello friend's Yellow Week big giveaway! It's open until... well I'm not sure but it says she's drawing the winner the 28th. So until then I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...