Friday, March 4, 2011

I make weird faces all the time

1.   The phrase or punctuation I overuse most [this week] is heyoh! In writing I overuse ellipses and exclamation points too. Oh, yeah and douche for me too. I hate that word, but for some reason it's my go to to describe creepy characters. I'm doing a lot of raspberries for no particular reason, this is new and will hopefully pass soon.

2.  Today I am thankful for an hour long chat with intelligent co-workers from a different workgroup that we're all feeling the same way, overworked/under appreciated and that it's the voice of the few that are spreading the most ill feelings. We all need a boost, hopefully spring break can bring at least some rejuvenation.

3.  My best friend [are] the best of course, always there when I need them and vice versa. The best things about my besties is they operate on the same friend wavelength as me, we don't need constant contact to survive. We can count on one another. I'm thinking it's about time to plan a BFGR weekend, and Chicago in summer and mini visits to Gavin's momma.

4.  A quirky thing about me is  I make weird faces all the time, I make weird body movements when bowling, and I put Ranch Dressing on rice and egg noodles.

5.  This weekend I  will finish cleaning my house (just some organizing to do, we did so great last weekend), hope my grandparents are up for a quick visit (it's been far too long, we're talking over three months. not good. and quick is the best way even if it's been so long.)

6.  Something that worries me is my grandparents health and general wellbeing, I don't think it's a good situation and seems to be getting worse. As their grandchild though I don't have much say (and don't know if I have the legal right to hear their health conditions from the doctor) and I don't think they would listen to me. Maybe if I stepped up and took the initiative that others should be taking (going to see doctors with them, discussing different options, visiting more often) then would be in a better place to have a say. I'm anxious to visit and see what the state of their life is right now. Getting old is hard.

7.  On my night stand you would find a humidifier, lamp, a glass of water. and if I'm sleeping my glasses. The humidifier prevents me from doing any thing cutesy. Another reason spring should get it's ass here sooner rather than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...