Saturday, November 19, 2011

questions & senses & links


1.   A nervous habit I have is probably avoidance on annoyance. When I'm nervous I'll either avoid the situation or get annoyed that it hasn't been resolved. (If they'd just asked me...)

2.   Something that makes me sad is when other people are sad.

3.  Today I am thankful for a productive afternoon. We finally took care of our leaves, picked up my sewing machine, bought an iPhone, Heather's Restaurant for dinner, and Tim Horton's doughnuts for breakfast tomorrow! Now tv and veggin'. A Happy Saturday.

4. My favorite room in my house is the living room. It's where we fort, where we eat, where we snuggle, where we tv/movie/read/mac. That room gets a lot of love and we love it. I wonder what Matt's favorite room is and why... his answer: "My favorite room is the living room. That's where I can relax. If we were to get a comfier chair, it might be the library."


5.  I can't stand not knowing how best to respond to a situation or how I should act in the first place.

6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would save it for our annual Christmas shopping trip that's just two weeks away!!!

7.  The last person I hung out with was, well if you don't count Matt...it was my bowling team, Split Happens, Thursday night. I was mediocre. It's all about the social wellness!
 

Craving: Apple Cider, crisp and refreshing.
Making: an advent calendar for December. I hope it comes out as I picture it.
Watching: Criminal Minds, backed up DVR.
Anticipating: the iPhone 4s making it's way to me.
Loving: the holiday season is here! don't you love that the holidays are there own season.
Feeling: ouchy, I have this sharp pain in my shoulder from a pulled muscle and there's no good way to soothe it.


Links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...