Monday, November 28, 2011

blogging + Christmas music

Sometimes when I'm not quite sure what to blog about I find myself wandering through posts I started way back when. There are around 70 or so and some are over a year old. It's a little bit of nostalgia, and I like it. Sometimes I'm able to develop them into post, other times they are just a thought that does quite go where I expected.

Back in September 2010 it was about finding my blogging voice, whether that's sharing a bit of what's been going on in my life (that's not my life, obviously, but I found it inspiring) or making sure you see these fun videos! I thought to myself, just because I'm late to the {blogging} party doesn't mean I can't have a great time. And I am, I'm quite enjoying myself.

And without further ado... let's get some Christmas music up in here!

It's that time of year when the world falls in love, every song you hear seems to say Merry Christmas, may your new year's Dreams come true.


And this song of mine in three quater time wishes you and yours the same thing too.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Cute post, I do the same thing when I'm feeling uninspired.. it can be difficult sometimes to write but I find the best thing to do is to stop worrying about not being able to find something interesting.. and eventually I'll find something I want to write about!

Good song choice too :) x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...