Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Just blanks today my dear readers. I have a monthly goals post in the works but it's not quite ready. HAPPY FRIDAY! I'm happy, happy it's the weekend.



1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is this upcoming weekend and the surprises it holds for you dear readers and Matt and maybe myself as well.

2.   Colder weather makes me ache for warm beverages and blankets and happy for snuggly cats and Matt. <3

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are torturing Matt about this surprise weekend, planning the surprises, Matt himself.

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose Mary Jane's maybe, they're my go to shoe.

5.  My personality type is INFP, it suits me I think. My strengths are  learner, adaptability, maximizer, positivity, & input from the StrengthsFinder 2.0. Those definitely fit me.

6.  I have a serious problem resisting pretty much anything gluttonous right now. I'm insatiable. le sigh.

7.  My favorite color to wear is green or purple or orange or gray. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...